The TRK-2P combines a refractometer, a keratometer, a non-contact tonometer and a pachymeter in one compact instrument. The TRK-2P features a fully auto alignment system with auto measurement function. The compact size and 8,5” rotating color touch screen control panel offers total flexibility for the operator and also for instrument location. With just one touch of the fingertip on the control panel, the TRK-2P will measure both eyes accurately due to Topcon’s exclusive Rotary Prism Technology.
- Key Features
- Refraction, keratometry, tonometry and pachymetry measurements all in one instrument!
- Fully automated measurement process for increased efficiency
- Seamless interface to CV-5000 vision tester
- Flexible layout and space saving design
- 8.5” Color rotatable monitor
- Easy-to-use color touch panel
- Comfortable design for patients
- Built-in printer with auto paper cutter
- End User Materials
- Health Canada Medical Device License
- Press Releases
- Articles & Publications
|Title:||Topcon Launches 4-in-1 TRK-2P Auto Kerato-Refractor/Tonometer to Export Market Topcon Medical Systems (TMS) of Oakland, NJ is pleased to announce the launch of the 4-in-1 TRK-2P to Central and South America as well as to Canada|
|Release Date:||April 4, 2014|
Topcon Medical Systems (TMS) of Oakland, NJ is pleased to announce the launch of the 4-in-1 TRK-2P to Central and South America as well as to Canada.
|Title:||Cleaning and Disinfecting Instructions Pretest Equipment|
|Release Date:||May 7, 2020|
The following instructions are intended for the cleaning of the external surfaces of Topcon pretest equipment and the disinfection of the parts of the instrument that come in contact with the patient.