The Topcon TRC-NW8 easy-to-use, auto focus, auto capture non-mydriatic retinal camera is designed to obtain high resolution color and monochrome images of the retina and the anterior segment of the human eye. It is equipped with automatic focusing and capture making its use quick and simple. A 16.2 megapixel camera back provides high resolution images with a 45° field of view. The incorporated filters and internal firmware allow the user to obtain color and red-free images. The TRC-NW8 has nine internal fixation points that facilitate the composition of wide angle views of the retina.
- Key Features
- Quickly and easily capture high quality, crisp images with Topcon’s omni-directional joystick
- High quality 16.2 MP images with Nikon digital camera
- Auto focus, auto shoot and auto small pupil detector
- Red free optical filter
- Increase work flow and patient comfort
- Large color monitor allows for easy viewing of images
- End User Materials
- Health Canada Medical Device License
- Press Releases
- Articles & Publications
|Title:||Topcon Introduces a New Wireless Review Station for its Non-mydriatic Retinal Camera Systems|
|Release Date:||June 25, 2014|
Topcon Medical Systems (TMS) of Oakland, NJ announces the availability of a wireless review station that can be used with the TRC-NW300 and TRC-NW8 non-mydriatic capture systems running IMAGEnet® 5. This innovative device allows reviewing images from an IMAGEnet® 5 capture station via Wi-Fi up to a distance of 30ft. The transfer period is only 5 seconds when saving captured images in JPEG format.