The TRC-50DX series of mydriatic retinal cameras incorporate the latest digital-ready features to provide the most complete retinal image capture device today, including color, red free, fluorescein angiography, fundus auto fluorescein and indocyanine green angiography.
TRC-50DX, Mydriatic Retinal Camera
- Key Features
- Color fundus, red-free, and fluorescein (ICG and autoflourescence filters are available).
- Can support a variety of photo devices, from film to high resolution digital cameras.
- Easy-to-use touch-screen control panel.
- 50°, 35°, and 20° angles of coverage.
- Small pupil mode and aperture adjustment.
- 21 levels of flash intensity.
- Comfortable backlit panel for use in darkened environments.
- End User Materials
- Health Canada Medical Device License
- Articles & Publications
Health Canada MDL: TRC-50DX
TRC-50DX Fundus Camera with Sony XC-150CE ICG Film