The SL-D4 is part of Topcon's D-Series Digital Slit Lamps. It can be used as a conventional examination instrument or with the optional DC-3 or DC-4 integrated digital camera for high resolution imaging. This slit lamp features excellent optics and five convenient magnification ratios, allowing it to be used across a wide variety of ophthalmic applications.
- Key Features
- Five convenient magnification ratios of 6X, 10X, 16X, 25X and 40X
- Optional DC-3 or DC-4 digital camera for high resolution color image and video clips.
- 40X magnification useful in corneal endothelium observation
- Excellent imaging of the anterior and posterior structures of the eye
- Optimized clarity, color resolution and depth-of-field
- Compact and easy to use
- Available in table mount or unit configuration
- End User Materials
- Articles & Publications
There are certain instruments that through a combination of design, integrity and superior performance, become a standard in their field. Time proven excellence and the preference of professionals worldwide has made Topcon Slit Lamps one of those instruments. Only SL-2G, SL-D301, SL-D2, SL-D4 and SL-D701 are available.
The Topcon SL-D series is a digital slit lamp series that combines high optical performance with versatile digital capability. The concept of the high quality digital slit lamp is based on the extensive range of optional digital capture devices that can be mounted on these outstanding clinical instruments. Paramount among these is the dedicated digital camera DC-4 with compact body that provides easy-to-capture and high quality digital images. These premium diagnostic instruments offer superior clinical performance with digital capability.