Topcon is proud to introduce the new RM-800 Auto Refractometer, which incorporates the very latest in design technology and ergonomics. The RM-800 features a bright, new 8.5 inch color touchscreen panel to control the main functions and an improved joystick operation due to a 23% reduction in weight from the previous models. Topcon systems have been renowned for their accuracy due to the proven Rotary Prism Technology. The new RM-800 features this technology as well, so you can take confidence that accurate and stable refractive measurements will be the norm.
RM-800, Auto Refractometer
- Key Features
- Bright, new 8.5 color touch-screen display
- Compact, modern and ergonomic design
- Improved joystick operation due to a 23% lighter weight design
- Ease of use and operability
- Topcon’s Rotary Prism technology for highly accurate keratometric and refractive measurements
- End User Materials
- Health Canada Medical Device License
- Press Releases
- Articles & Publications
Health Canada MDL: RM-800
|Title:||Cleaning and Disinfecting Instructions Pretest Equipment|
|Release Date:||May 7, 2020|
The following instructions are intended for the cleaning of the external surfaces of Topcon pretest equipment and the disinfection of the parts of the instrument that come in contact with the patient.