The new 5-in-1 KR-800S Auto Kerato-Refractometer incorporates Topcon's Rotary Prism technology for unparalleled accuracy and consistent measurements. It features several new tests, including a visual acuity (VA) check for near and far distance, contrast sensitivity testing, grid testing and glare testing, allowing you to confirm objective and subjective VA under glare conditions before cataract surgery. The compact and user-friendly design provides quick and accurate readings with minimal training required.
- Key Features
- Accurate objective measurement (REF, KRT, R/K)
- Confirm objective and subjective visual acuity under glare conditions before cataract surgery
- Easy-to-use, fast measurements
- Compact, user-friendly design with wide 8.5 inch color touchscreen display
- Contrast sensitivity testing
- Grid chart test
- Topcon’s exclusive Rotary Prism technology for unparalleled accuracy
- End User Materials
- Health Canada Medical Device License
- Press Releases
- Articles & Publications
|Title:||Topcon Launches KR-800S Auto Refractor with Subjective Testing|
|Release Date:||February 24, 2014|
Topcon Medical Systems (TMS) is pleased to announce the release of its KR-800S Auto Kerato-Refractometer with Subjective and Glare Testing.
|Title:||Cleaning and Disinfecting Instructions Pretest Equipment|
|Release Date:||May 7, 2020|
The following instructions are intended for the cleaning of the external surfaces of Topcon pretest equipment and the disinfection of the parts of the instrument that come in contact with the patient.
|Title:||Combining Autorefaction, Subjective Refraction in the Same Device|
|Author(s):||Gary Wortz, MD|
|Publisher:||Advanced Ocular Care|
|Release Date:||August 1, 2014|
Topcon’s KR-800S Auto Refractor with Subjective Testing provides a reliable, efficient solution to standardized screening.