The IMAGEnet Stingray Pike with Color/FA/FAF/ICG capability provides high-resolution and complete retinal coverage. It combines IMAGEnet®, the recognized standard in mydriatic imaging, with the Stingray 145 sensor for vascular imaging and the Pike 11MP sensor for film-like color and FA imaging.
IMAGEnet Stingray Pike Color/FA/FAF/ICG
- Key Features
- Scientific/medical grade CCD digital camera dedicated to each wavelength!
- Monochrome “Stingray 145” sensor for vascular imaging (FA/ICG) and FAF
- Color “Pike 11MP” sensor for imaging that gives the highest resolution, bit depth and reliability on the market
- Consistent, reproducible image results are possible in any clinical environment and ideal for clinical trials
- Complete integration is driven by IMAGEnet® that allows the end user to benefit from the full complement of IMAGEnet® modules. The modular design makes the Stingray ideal for multi-procedure operations such as fluorescein angiography, fundus auto fluorescent imaging, and Indocyanine angiography.
Sales brochure that gives an overview of features, benefits and basic technical specifications.
IMAGEnet Sensors Brochure
Lists the different types of sensors that are available and their applications.