The EXAM-5000 Refraction System is the leading technology for refraction testing, with incredible benefits. Easy to use functions include color coded cross cylinder lenses and corneal illumination. The EXAM-5000 combines first class performance with highly efficient functions, speedy response, and user-friendly operation.
- Key Features
- Customizable refraction sequences and onscreen technician scripts
- Combines CV-5000S Vision Tester, chair and stand, chart projector, auto refractor and topographer all in one system that is linked together!
- Small optical head enhances patient comfort and communication
- Paperless solution / EMR compatible
- Compact 6′ x 7′ solution saves on valuable office space
- Motorized worktable is wheelchair accessible
- Improves patient flow and office efficiency
- Onsite training and installation
- End User Materials
- Articles & Publications
The Dual Tabletop for the Exam 5000 has an ergonomic design that is safe and stable allowing two instruments such as a slit lamp and an auto-refractometer, to be delivered easily and seamlessly while maintaining wheelchair accessibility and without interfering with the use of the computerized refractor arm for binocular refraction.
When in use, neither the patient nor the doctor needs to move to another station to perform a complete examination, saving time, space and making it easier for all patients including disabled patients to receive an exam.
|Title:||CV-5000: High-Tech Vision Testing System for a Modern Practice|
|Author(s):||H. Jay Wisnicki, MD|
|Publisher:||Topcon Medical Systems|
|Release Date:||April 23, 2012|
Dr. Wisnicki discusses how the EXAM-5000 All-in-One Refraction System from Topcon featuring the CV-5000 has improved his clinical workflow and practice efficiency and enhanced patient care.